July 18, 2022

Monday, July 18

  • 2:30  Character Development Team Mtg.

Tuesday, July 19

  • AM - Liz @ Admin. Mtg.

Wednesday, July 20 

  • AM - Jean & Liz 
Monday, July 25
  • 5:30  BOE Mtg.

Wednesday, July 27 

  • Carol @ Tanner 8:00-12:00
  • AM - 4K Curriculum work

Breakfast & Lunch - FYI...we will be moving back to 'paid' lunch model.  Families can apply for the free/reduced option.  Tanner will continue to have one lunch option.  😊

WECAN Postings - I'm excited to say we have filled almost all postings.  At this time we have the following open.  Spread the word! 
  • 36.25 Spec. Ed. EA Hours
  • .5 Behavior Support Teacher
  • .5 Art Teacher (1 day of this role is spent at Tanner teaching 4K Exploration classes)
Main Office Update - Jean and Carol will be working out of the new collab. space using a few white tables (don't mind the mess).   Thank you for being patient and flexible with us.  

Liz's Location - I have officially relocated to the Health Office (Katie's space).  I will be out of the office from PM of July 20th through August 4th.  I have some traveling and some training that I will be attending.  I will be checking email occasionally and will always be available by text too.  Reach out if you need anything!  

Week 5 & 6 Progress:
New Staff Collaboration Space (table to come).  In the meantime, Jean, Carol & I will likely be moving into this space for a few more weeks.
Window to hallway in Main Office
Conference Room
 
August 1 - 4K Bridges Training (full team & Lenius)
August 8 & 9 - 5K Bridges Training (Hamilton, Bartel, Justice, Velicer)
August 10 - SLT Mtg. & SIP Mtg.
August 11 - Picture Day (10-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment